If you were hoping to apply for funding through the Quality Team Coaching for Rural BC (QTC4RBC) program, but weren’t able to submit your application by March 15, don’t fret! We are offering a second round of funding for rural healthcare teams interested in coaching – applications for the second round must be submitted no later than Friday, June 19, 2020
QTC4RBC is a new RCCbc initiative that pairs rural health care teams with an ICF-certified coach to identify values and priorities, develop collective and individual skills, and access resources. The intent it to help teams build a culture of safety, learning and quality that leads to positive patient and provider experiences and high-quality patient care.
Watch this video now to learn more about the QTC4RBC program:
The program provides:
- an in-person coaching workshop;
- up to four virtual team coaching sessions after the workshop and up to three one-on-one coaching sessions for leadership;
- a concierge service linking your team to programs and resources in BC;
- financial support up to $40,000 that may be used for further team educational opportunities or to cover expenses of a quality improvement project. Note this funding is not eligible to be used for remuneration or backfill;
- An opportunity to work on a quality project of your choosing with mentorship from a quality advisor;
- CFPC accreditation for up to 21.75 Mainpro+ credits.
Rural health care teams are eligible to apply for this program. Applications from RSA A or B communities will be prioritized. Interprofessional and leadership participation in the program significantly strengthens the application.