In the Quality Team Coaching for Rural BC program (QTC4RBC), rural health care teams work with an ICF-certified coach to identify their values and priorities, develop their collective and individual skills, and access resources to help build a culture of safety, learning and quality that leads to positive patient and provider experiences and high-quality patient care. The program provides:
- An in-person coaching workshop;
- Up to four virtual team coaching sessions after the workshop and up to three one-on-one coaching sessions for leadership;
- A concierge service linking your team to programs and resources in BC;
- Financial support up to $40,000 that may be used for further team educational opportunities or to cover expenses of a quality improvement project. Note this funding is not eligible to be used for remuneration or backfill;
- Opportunity to work on a quality project of your choosing with mentorship from a quality advisor;
- This Group Learning program has been certified by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 21.75 Mainpro+ credits.
Rural health care teams are eligible to apply for this program. Applications from RSA A or B communities will be prioritized. Interprofessional and leadership participation in the program significantly strengthens the application.