We’re bringing the BC Rural Health Conference back to Penticton on the weekend of May 29-31, 2020! Join us in the beautiful Okanagan for another fantastic weekend of networking, learning, and relaxing.
Come and enjoy the amazing biking, paddling, fine dining, and winery tours. Bring the entire family and make a trip of it!
- Interactive rurally relevant CME/CPD group sessions and hands-on skills workshops
- Add-on courses: HOUSE-OB, CASTED, The CARE Course and more
- Complimentary childcare during conference hours
- Provider wellness opportunities: massage chair, complimentary yoga, and more
- Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues
Registration for this event will open in early 2020. Seats for some workshops will be limited – sign up for the RHC conference mailing list and be one of the first to receive the conference brochure/registration package!