Now in its 12th year, PSS attracts primary care physicians from across North America. This conference provides attendees with unique clinical, legal, technological, and financial content. The afternoon sessions are all interactive workshops. Join us in the afternoon for an extended break with a Job Fair and Reception to network with colleagues and make career connections!
Agenda now finalized – earlybird registration ends Apr 25! Register soon!
Jun 15, 2019 (Sat) | NEW LOCATION: The AMS Nest, UBC Main Campus | Vancouver BC
Target audience: Family physicians, specialty physicians, locums, IMGs, physicians new to BC, family practice & specialty residents, physicians working in episodic care settings
Up to 7.25 Mainpro+/MOC Section 1 credits
*The resident rate has been partially subsidized by the UBC Post Graduate Education Office. The first 75 residents to register will receive the resident rates. Once this limit has been reached, residents must pay the full physician rate. Proof of resident status (hospital ID, letter from your supervisor) must be provided on-site.
- Family Practice and On-Call/Hospital Billing
- Rural Incentives
- Medico-Legal Risks and Obligations of New Grads and Locums
- Preparing for an MSP Audit
- Are You Ever Not a Doctor? Pitfalls of Digital Communication
- Medico-Legal Report Writing with a Doctor and a Lawyer
- Fill-Bill-Code: The Top 10 Billing Forms You Will Encounter
- FP Locums
- How to Choose the Perfect Practice & How to Find a Job for Specialists
- Financial Planning for a New Grad
- Obtaining Licensing, Credentialing, MSP#s, Referrals
For more information about this course, contact UBC CPD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-675-3777.