The 2019 BC Rural Health Conference is going to be held May 24-26 in Nanaimo, BC! Save the date on your calendars and book your time off early so that you can join us for great CME/CPD, and meet up with rural healthcare providers from across the province.
We’ll be returning to the Vancouver Island Conference Centre for this event. Similar to the popular and well-received 2018 event, next year’s conference will offer:
● Interactive group sessions and interprofessional learning opportunities
● Hands-on skills workshops
● Add-on courses and events: HOUSE, The CARE Course, the Rural Locum Forum, and more
● Complimentary childcare available during conference hours
● Provider wellness opportunities, including complimentary onsite yoga and stretching sessions, running groups, massage chair services, mini-meditation sessions, and more
● Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues from across the province and beyond
Check back in the fall for more details about this conference. Sponsorship packages will be available towards the end of the year, while registration packages will be available in early 2019.
Have a great summer – see you in Nanaimo in May 2019!