RCCbc will be offering a free meeting room for 2016 Rural Emergency Continuum of Care (RECC) delegates to host meetings, training sessions, or topical discussions relevant to rural practice alongside the conference sessions.
Current offerings within this facility include:
- Rural Maternity Update Breakfast, co-hosted by RCCbc‘s Rural OB Network and Perinatal Services BC
- Recruitment and Retention Discussion, facilitated by Dr. David Snadden and Ms. Reina Pherness
- Resiliency, facilitated by Dr. Kirstie Overhill
- Telehealth Expansion in Rural and Remote Communities: Creating a Forum for Sharing and Learning From Telehealth Experiences Across BC, facilitated by Rural and Remote Division of Family Practice and RCCbc/REAP
- Rural Surgery Anesthesia and Operative Delivery Network Lunch, facilitated by Drs. Stu Iglesias and Kirk McCarroll.
The “Meeting Within a Conference” room seats approximately 18 people in a boardroom layout and will be equipped with a projector for presentations. The room will be available from 0700 h to 1730 h during both days of the conference and may be booked for up to two hours per single session. Parties may book multiple sessions during the conference, subject to approval.