BC’s healthcare professionals are invited to submit an application to present at the second BC eHealth Innovative and Technology Showcase (eHITS), being held in Vancouver on May 9, 2015. Presenters are invited to share their innovative eHealth research as well as their favourite apps and eHealth tools. Oral presentations, demonstrations, and/or stories of experiences should be 5-10 minutes in length. Poster presentations will also be accepted for this conference. Additionally, there will be a special track available for student eHealth research.
This year, eHITS will focus on the following themes:
1. Public engagement – how patients and families are using information and health care technologies
2. Interprofessional collaboration and practice change
3. Electronic Health Record (EHR) and meaningful engagement
4. How health care professionals are using information technologies, such as biosensors or mobile health tools
5. Technology for continuing professional development and student learning
The deadline for submitting presentation proposals is Friday, January 16th, 2015. Please note that conference registration is required to present your abstract. All presenters will be guaranteed the early bird rate for registration.