The BC Emergency Medicine Network will officially launch on Sept 12, 2017. Rural emergency medicine providers are invited to explore the resources being offered by the network and to contribute to the body of knowledge!
The following article was submitted by the BC Emergency Medicine Network
We are excited to share with you the launch of the BC Emergency Medicine Network – an innovative approach to provincial emergency care. The BC Emergency Medicine Network aims to improve patient care by sharing clinical resources, bridging communication gaps, and strengthening relationships between emergency practitioners in rural and remote and urban settings across BC. The vision is “Exceptional emergency care. Everywhere.”
Through the Network’s online tool, you can:
- Connect with other physicians who provide patient care in emergency settings across BC through the Member Directory
- Access and share point-of-care clinical summaries and procedural videos
- Rate/comment on clinical resources and share your own
- Text or email patient information sheets directly to patients from the website
- Browse CPD courses or request a course for your community
- Discuss various topics in the Member Forum
- Engage with BC researchers, and more!
Rural Coordination Centre of BC, BC Academic Health Sciences Network, BC SUPPORT Unit, Ministry of Health, Institute for Health System Transformation & Sustainability, UBC Faculty of Medicine
Download the BC Emergency Network’s flyer now